Welcome to an Earth Keepers Meet this Sunday 4 Sep at Saraya in Sangolda, from 4pm to 7pm, to help create the biggest event of the year in Goa!
The New Earth Summit – India’s 4th Integrative Summit on solutions to our problems in health, food, farming, environment & circular green economy.
A massive 1 month event everyday from 9am to 7pm, that will have amazing experts from all over India and overseas, who you can meet and network with.
Dates & Venue are being decided in this meeting.
You could be part of the summit in the following ways as well.
1) If you’re an expert in any of the above domains and want to present a topic.
2) You have green products or services in these areas or healthy food, and would like to have a stall at the venue.
3) You would like to advertise your company or products at the event.
4) Your are a travel & stay provider in North Goa for outstation guests.
5) You would like to help by volunteering to work for the summit in Sep, Oct or Nov, while having an amazing experience and getting an appreciation certificate / memento on stage!
6) You would like to donate towards expenses of the summit.
See the last 3 years of the summit at https://thenewearthsummit.com
Tomorrow’s meet venue is Saraya Ecostay, Art Cafe & Art Gallery, 64, Chogm Rd, Porvorim, Sangolda, 8888926811 Google Map https://g.co/kgs/pt7FoK
A very interesting place with natural mud houses & bamboo houses, art gallery & good food too!
Hope to see you there 🙋🏻♂️